Fiat has finally launched their latest hatchback model in the Indian market with prices starting at Rs 3.99 lakh. The top end model is priced at Rs 6.11 lakh. Fiat has been working with Tata Motors to sell their cars in India.
- Petrol: 1.2 8V Fire offering 65ps, 1.4 8V Fire offering 77ps, 1.4 16V StarJet offering 95ps
- Diesel: 1.3 16V offering 75ps, 1.3 16V offering 90ps, 1.9 offering 120ps, 1.9 offering 130ps
- Tata Indigo Vista in 2009
- Audi A4 now with three new engines Variants
- Tata Xenon XT Wallpapers, pics
- Tata planning for electric, hybrid cars
Related Images :