Breaking News :: Tvs unveils a much waited Apache RTR 180 with innovative revolution in sporty Design and technology! Now Apache comes with 17.3 bhp @ 8500 RMP. The bike has a top speed of 125kph with a 0 to 60kph timing of just 4.15 seconds
Here is whats new features in Apache RTR 180::
Split Grab Rails ::
The Bull horn grab rails are split and ergonomocally designed to aid the pillion in holding on tight.
Stylish Graphics ::
Stylish RTR Graphics gives the 180 a Disctict Identity
Racing GT stripe ::
Whichever angle you look at, the Apache RTR 180 spells cocky sophistication.
Aerodynamic Air scoops::
it add to the design plus it ensure Air is directed towards the engine unit to help better cooling efficiency.
Engine Fairing ::
The engine fairing design shows the amount of detailing gone into its development plus add into aerodynamic design.
Lightweight stylish alloys
Forged Brake Lever ::
It employs a forged brake lever and gear lever set which delivers great looks and also lighter in construction
And Now most Exciting new thing in Apache RTR 180,
Removable Rear Fender::
It can be removed like this,
The superbike style rear fender comes with a replaceable and functional mud flap! cool!!
Technical Specifications ::
- CC - 177.4 cc
- Technology - Single Ctlinder, Air cooled, 4 Stroke
- Max Power - 17.3 BHP @ 8500 RPM
- Max Torque - 1.58 KGM @ 65 RPM
- Gear Box - 5 Gear Constant Mesh
- Clutch - Multi-Plate wet type
- Fuel System - Carburetted
- Wheel type - 6 spoke diecast alloy
- Front Tyre - 90 x 90 - 17 Tubeless
- Front Tyre - 110 x 80 - 17 Tubeless
- Front - Dia 270 Disc Brake Petal Type
- Rear - Dia 200 Disc Brake Petal Type
- Front - Telescopic Hydraulic Fork
- Rear - Gas Shocks, Rectangular Swigarm
- Height - 1100mm
- Length - 2085mm
- Width - 730mm
- Wheelbase - 1326mm
- Ground Clearance - 180mm
- Kerbweight - 137kgs
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 16 Litre
The Apache RTR 180 is equipped with both electric and kick start and comes in three stunning colours, including an all new pearl white, titanium grey and black. The bike is priced at an introductory Rs 63990/- ex showroom Delhi and is immediately available in TVS dealerships across the country.
Related Images :