I just joined motor driving school in ahmedabad to learn how to drive a car. It was first day today, instructor told about some basic things for getting started with it.
- First he told me what are three pedals at foots. He told me in very easy way, starting from right leg, it is "A-B-C", meaning starting from right to left its, "Accelerator-Brake-Clutch"
He told me to check these things before starting driving everyday,
- Adjust Seat alignment to make sure you are comfortable enough to use Accelerator-Brake-Clutch
- Adjust side mirror and mirror inside the car
- Center lock the car
- Make sure handbrake is released
- Make sure car is in neutral
- Wear Seat-belt