The Bharat Stage IV pollution norm will be applicable from 2010 in 11 major Indian Cities. Car makers have to pass these norms. So Maruti Suzuki plans to upgrade its existing Alto Model. New Alto may employee bew KB series engine which might produce less horsepower compare to A-Star.
“We have exhausted our quota of new cars with eight new launches in India in the past three years. Now we are looking at strengthening our leadership by refreshing our old portfolio.” said Maruti Suzuki MD & CEO S Nakanishi.
- Tata to launch MUV Indicruz crossover (Xover) in near future
- maruti suzuki kizashi in india
- Bajaj-Renault’s Ultra Low Cost Small Car Delayed
- Bajaj to take TVS in Supreme Court.
- Mahindra launches CNG variant of pick-up truck Maxx Maxi
- Honda Launches New Variant of CBF Stunner
Related Images :